The Thermomate Tankless Outdoor Water Heater delivers endless hot water with optimal efficiency! No electricity is required, making this compact unit ideal for a hot shower when camping or caravaning, or for washing livestock or pets on a remote property.
The Thermomate Hot Water Camping Shower Heater range boasts an intelligent design that will immediately shut off the gas supply when necessary. The unit can detect if the flame goes out, or if it is tilted by more than 45 degrees in the event of it being significantly bumped. It will even shut down if the water flow is insufficient, and for your peace of mind the temperature is limited to 50 degrees. All this means you can simply relax and enjoy a refreshing shower in the most beautiful locations!
Operation is also a breeze thanks a seasonal control setting, and automatic ignition which ignites the burner as soon as water flows. You can even select a desired flow setting on the premium shower head, ranging from a light rainfall up to an invigorated massage like pressure! When water flow is switched off at the trigger head, the unit automatically shuts down.
At just 6kg and with a fold-out handle the Thermomate is highly portable and includes all the necessary hoses and gas and water connectorsâ€‹. The unit is simple to install, and all you need to supply is water (from a gravity fed supply), 2 x D batteries and a gas bottle! And of course, the Thermomate range complies with rigorous Australian standards relating to safety, performance and reliability, so you can simply set yourself to â€˜holiday modeâ€™!
Thermomate – Outdoor Comfort.
- Brand: Thermomate
- Colour: White
- Suitable Gas: LPG
- Temperature Display: Backlit LCD
- Flow Rate: 8L / MIN
- Ignition: Piezo (2 x D batteries for ignition – not included)
- Suitable Water Pressure: As low as 2PSI / 15kPa
- Water Inlet Size: 3/4′ BSP inlet
- Maximum Temp: 50 degrees celsius
- Reaching max temp is dependent upon water flow and typically 25-30 deg above ambient temperature.
- This product is fully certified for use in all states of Australia.
- Certificate: GMK10176
- Model: TRG-16
- Note: This appliance can produce carbon monoxide. It must not be used in an enclosed space.
IN THE BOX
- 1x Thermomate Hot Water System
- 1x Deluxe shower head
- 1x Premium shower hose
- 1x 1500mm gas hose & regulator
- 1x Water connector
- 1x Gas connector
- User Manual is accessible onlin
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (L x H x W): 30 x 49 x 13cm
- Net Weight: 6kg
- Package Dimensions (L x H x W): 37 x 57 x 21cm
- Carton Weight: 7kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price